July 14, 2024



If you are looking for a Digital marketing Jobs? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.

Job Category : Digital marketing
Company Name: US Cloud
Position Name: Marketing Content Manager
Location : Town and Country, MO
Job Description : Join one of the fastest-growing companies in America.

US Cloud is the only Gartner-recognized Microsoft Enterprise Support alternative.

US Cloud has the personality of a high-growth start-up, but we’re built on 20+ years as a successful Microsoft Service Provider with that, comes financial stability and consistency of purpose not seen in most entrepreneurial organizations. Clients like Under Armour, Garmin, Emerson Electric, Allstate, Cargill, Siemens, and the US FDA depend on US Cloud to keep their mission-critical Microsoft infrastructure running. We provide ultra-responsive, fanatical support from domestic US teams, freeing up our clients to invest in innovation.

We are experiencing explosive, sustained growth – doubling in size each of the last three years and making the Inc 5000 list in 2020 and 2021!

To see our US Cloud blog page, click here.

Location: Remote, US

This position is not eligible to be performed in New York, Colorado, or California.

Position Summary:

The Marketing Content Manager will prepare internal and external communications (newsletters, social media, blogs, etc.) and collateral materials and execute on marketing plans, projects, and deliverables. Roughly 80% of the time will be focused on content creation, event preparation, and collateral creation. The other 20% will be in the planning and organization of marketing events for travel to marketing events to further the US Cloud Brand.


Create and test out new marketing strategies and track data from the results.
Serve in an administrative capacity to manage marketing materials, schedules, and organizational documents.
Work closely with Sales teams and produce high-quality and effective reports and material to assist with the sales cycle from introduction to close.
Track visitors online and at marketing events for monthly and annual reporting.
Monitor key online marketing metrics related to projects including customer surveys, Google Analytics, SEO, Google Reviews and BBB.
Develop content, marketing signage, brainstorm ideas with marketing and travel to Marketing Events nationwide.
Obtain estimates, develop costs, generate requisitions, and monitor purchases associated with events.
Supporting Marketing Manager across all facets of the department as needed.
Basic Qualifications:

3-4 years of Marketing or PR experience.
Excellent oral and written communication skills (will take writing test/request samples).
Skilled in Project Management, time management, and ability to change gears quickly.
Accommodate a flexible schedule for travel and event coverage.
Customer Service focused with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to foster positive relationships.
Must have strong attention to detail and be highly organized.


Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR or related preferred.

What it’s Like to Work at US Cloud:

At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of culture that helps our team members thrive has a direct result on our clients’ satisfaction. So, to be the leading Microsoft support provider, we focus on fostering a happy, healthy place for you to do your best work. We offer the following:

Company Paid Benefits

FREE Medical through our HSA plan
Life Insurance of 1x salary
Short Term and Long-Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Unlimited PTO – Paid Time Off

Additional Benefits Offered

Medical PPO plan
Dental & Vision coverage
Legal Shield (legal & identity theft coverage)


Cell phone & internet stipends paid monthly
Dog-friendly offices
Free Starbucks, soft drinks, and snacks
Employee referral program
Fun company events
Casual dress

We are moving into our new home – 50,000 sq. ft. of office space in Des Peres we own and are building out as a state-of-the-art tech services hub and US Cloud HQ. We are all working from home right now but anticipate being in our new digs in early 2022.

US Cloud is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, dietary preferences, gender, sexual orientation, age, fashion sense, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or political leanings. Come as you are.

Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Digital marketing Jobs. If not, reach through the comment section.